To ensure that everybody enjoys the WAT SHARE experience we have provided the following guidelines. The responsibility is on the user to behave in a professional manner.
When you use WAT Shares:
- Keep it friendly, professional and legal.
- If you make an agreement, stick to it.
- Only contact members to respond to their ask or offer.
- Make your initial meeting at the WAT office (6 Washington St, South Hobart) or by skype. If you meet elsewhere, take responsibility for your privacy and safety.
- Wide Angle Tasmania does not provide an insurance policy to cover you during your trading through WAT SHARES. It's your responsibility to insure yourself to provide and receive trades.
- Please check out the ATO website here to understand and manage the tax and GST treatment of your barter transactions.
- After the trade is completed, both collaborators need to confirm that the transaction has been completed for us to adjust your WAT SHARES balance.
- WAT reserves the right to remove members who breach these rules.
Wide Angle Tasmania waives all liability and takes no responsibility in relation to any consequences that may arise in relation to the use of the WAT SHARES platform by participants.